Book a free no obligation demo
More than 1 in 20 live UK companies file through FirstOrder, making it one of the market leaders in secretarial software with the additional benefit of integrated company formation systems. We will be happy to provide you with a free demonstration of the system at your location, to clearly show you how FirstOrder can improve your company secretarial administration process.
- £2.20 – £7.60 per company per year. No contract.
- Web based software. No maintenance or installations required.
- Courtesy upload of all your existing companies.
- Upload further companies direct from Companies House.
- Key dates & deadlines synchronised with Companies House every day, giving 100% accurate reminders including by email.
- All electronic filing available, including your confirmation statement and simple management of your submissions.
- Full dividend processing.
- Minutes & resolutions to carry the signatures which authenticate all common transactions.
- Dormant account production and filing within a few keystrokes.
- Registered office list for display.
- All copies of filings and documents are permanently stored and organised for easy retrieval within the cloud based library.
- Company formation creation for all company types available for electronic submission with Companies House.
- Seamless transfer of completed formations to secretarial, including memorandum & articles and certificate of incorporation.
- Accommodates any special share transaction (splits, conversion, buy backs etc).
- Dedicated helpline with free help and support.
- A free half day training session for all new clients.
Or contact our sales team direct: –
|Adrian Smart||07827 666 142 – Adrian@fcls.co.uk|
|Paul Dunn||07825 704 604 – Paul@fcls.co.uk|
What our clients say
“We have been using First Corporate and their excellent FirstOrder system for many years. The service we have received has always been first rate while the team there are knowledgeable and provide a very quick turnaround of any work we have required of them. We highly recommend them”.
Blue Spire South LLP