First Corporate Law Services Limited launched the cloud based company secretarial software FirstOrder in 2009 aimed at accountants, solicitors, PLC’s and company secretaries. FirstOrder was the first cloud based company secretarial software on the market and it has evolved into one of the leading secretarial and company formation systems. FirstOrder is software for secretarial work, streamlining your administration.
We have listed below the primary features regarding the software which we hope will be of interest to you.
Cloud Based Company Secretarial Software
FirstOrder – fully web based and fully connected to Companies House, checking data and e-filing in real time. FirstOrder was the first cloud based company secretarial system, and is the only company secretarial software with integrated formations and was written specifically for accountants & solicitors. New features and connectivity appear all the time, but as the secretarial system is web based there is no requirement to install new versions, do back-ups, configure a network or call in-house technical support.
Sign on from anywhere with internet access. There are no restrictions on numbers of users or companies. Work in multiple offices or even at home or out of hours. As soon as you are logged in the home page immediately shows your workload and filing deadlines, together with summary data of your currently loaded company. Two mouse clicks later and FirstOrder is creating a live web page comparing your critical filing dates, registered office addresses and SIC codes with Companies House data and providing links to click on where there are any discrepencies allowing you to update there and then.
We pride ourselves on our customer support. You will not be waiting hours, sometimes days for a response from our dedicated knowledgeable support team. You will have a direct line to their mobile numbers to call anytime. Not only that our support team have over 18 years experience in the industry so you will not only get a rapid response, but a correct and precise answer to your query.
- £3.00 – £8.00 per company per year. No contract.
- Web based software. No maintenance or installations required.
- Courtesy upload of all your existing companies.
- Upload further companies direct from Companies House.
- Key dates & deadlines synchronised with Companies House every day, giving 100% accurate reminders including by email.
- All electronic filing available, including your confirmation statement and simple management of your submissions.
- Full dividend processing.
- Minutes & resolutions to carry the signatures which authenticate all common transactions.
- Dormant account production and filing within a few keystrokes.
- Registered office list for display.
- All copies of filings and documents are permanently stored and organised for easy retrieval within the cloud based library.
- Company formation creation for all company types available for electronic submission with Companies House.
- Seamless transfer of completed formations to secretarial, including memorandum & articles and certificate of incorporation.
- Accommodates any special share transaction (splits, conversion, buy backs etc.).
- Dedicated helpline with free help and support.
- A free half day training session for all new clients.
What Our Clients Say
“Fantastic service, which is straightforward and easy to use. Supported by a dedicated and knowledgeable team who are always happy to assist”
Clifford Fry & Co.
“We moved our company secretarial function over to First Corporate a couple of years ago and have found the system both user friendly and value for money compared to our previous system. We have also used First Corporate Legal Services to perform various tasks such as revisions to articles of association and have always found the service to be timely and efficient”.
Alan Sowden. Chapman Robinson & Moore.
More than 1 in 20 live UK companies file through FirstOrder, making it one of the market leaders in cloud based secretarial software. If you are looking for a one stop solution for all your company secretarial services and administration, or would just like more information please feel free to contact us using the form below.
Alternatively you can call or email us direct: –
|Adrian Smart||07827 666 142 – Adrian@fcls.co.uk|
|Paul Dunn||07825 704 604 – Paul@fcls.co.uk|