It appears to be an increasingly common trend that unfortunately seems to be an accepted part of using software;
- You log a support call/ticket and then put it to one side as you know you will be waiting sometimes days for a response
- The “solution” is received but unfortunately doesn’t actually resolve the issue
- You have identified an error in the software and are informed it has been “logged” but accept that it will not be fixed for months, if ever
If so you may have just resigned yourself to the fact this is how software is supported and developed. Why look at alternative solutions when the level of support is the same provided by each provider? At First Corporate we don’t feel this is the correct way to treat our valued clients and a high level of support is exactly what you should expect, and of course and pay for.
Our Secretarial system FirstOrder could be the solution you have been looking for. Our dedicated support team have over 18 years of experience to provide you with the comfort that we will support you in the best possible way. We are proud of our experienced support team and will always;
- Provide individual mobile telephone numbers to contact a member of our support team
- Always respond with a (correct) solution immediately or promise to investigate a solution
- Build a strong working relationship with you
We want to hear from you
We also listen and record feedback from you, the users of the system on how to improve FirstOrder Secretarial. We work closely with the development team to provide regular updates, and as our system is web based you never need to install maintenance upgrades.
With over 1 in 20 electronically filed documents being processed via FirstOrder, the system has the generated volume to ensure a proven, stable environment allowing you to work efficiency safe in the knowledge the system is helping and not hindering you.
Want to find out more?
If you would like to talk to us to see how we can help, feel free to give Adrian a call on 07827 666142. You can also request a free no obligation demo below.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Adrian Smart